lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

"MY MEMORIES"



"MY MEMORIES"

In my last holiday my parents took me to Acapulco with some of my friends.  I think that I learned how to spend the time because I did a lot of the things that I wanted. I enjoyed a lot with my friends, and my family, and I met new people too, because I was in different places during the day, and I wanted to meet people everywhere. 

The first place that I visited was the sea, because I love to feel the air of the space that is located there, also I ate shrimps and many things of the food that have Acapulco. At night my friends and me visited a little night club for dance and listen to music celebrating the end of this important day. 

The next day, we prepared our things for return to Mexico City and come back to classes. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario