martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

"MY MEMORIES" (HOMEWORK)


"A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE I HAD"

Through this text, I want to tell all the things that I did two years ago. I traveled to Cuba because I got "10" in all the subjects. 

First, we proceeded to take the flight that would take us to the island of Cuba. Then we arrived at the international airport José Martí. Later we left and we took a tourist walk until we reach for our first destination, the Hotel "Aguas Azules".

It was very exciting to go to this place because it was the first time that I traveled to another country without my family. It was very hard to find my room, because the place was very big, I think that there were like 1000 rooms in all the hotel, but it was very funny. When I found my room, I arrived to take a shower. 


My favorite part of this journey was when we went to "The National Aquarium of Cuba", because I saw a Show of dolphins swimming and doing some trucks. We also went to a craft market where I had the opportunity to buy some souvenirs for my family. 

Resultado de imagen para aquarium of cuba

All of us were very tired, in all the flight back, honestly all the time I was asleep. Leaving the airport we returned on buses to go to Iztacalco. 



When I go off the bus, I saw my whole family with a big note that said: "We missed you a lot José Luis, welcome to Mexico". I really wanted to see my parents and grandparents, and I cried for getting back with them anew.

Finally, I was very happy for all the things that I told them for this wounderful journey. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario