viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

MY PORTFOLIO

"MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY"
(THE STORY OF MY LIFE) 

My name is José Luis Lazcano Serrano. I was born on May 13th in México City. 

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas de pie y traje


I started school when I was 3 years old, in the Kinder Garden "My little World". 



Imagen relacionada

During the first 4 years of life, I had a surgery due to a throat problem.  



Imagen relacionada


At the end of kindergarten, I started the Elementary School at the age of 6 years in the College Francisco I Madero.





I was in this school 3 years, and then I moved to another Elementary School called "Luis Pasteur". 




When I entered my new school I used to speak only one language, so I needed to learn a new one , and this was the moment of my life where I began to study English. 


Resultado de imagen para english


When I finished the Elementary School, I received a Certification from the University of Cambridge, because of the level of English that I had. 


Then, I entered to the Junior High School "Martín V. Gonzalez, and I was there during 3 years.



During these 3 years that I was in the Junior High School, I got straight A's in all of my subjects, and as a reward I travelled to other countries such as Cuba and Panama.








When I was in Cuba, the results for the test of the High School were publicated, but I couldn't check them because in that place they didn't have Internet. 




When I came back from Cuba, my parents told me that I had been accepted in my first option, that was the High School 2 "Erasmo Castellanos Quinto", so I was very happy. 



When I entered this school, I didn't have a break because the classes began the following week, so I had to prepare myself to start. 

This change was very hard for me, I mean from the Junior High School to the High school, but I mantained my straight A's, it was difficult, but I did it.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, interior


Now, I'm in fifth grade, I'm happy with the teachers that I have nowadays, and my classmates are excellent people.